Person in Charge (PIC) - ID Services - Kilkenny
Are you an Experienced "Hands-On" Manager looking for a role that will challenge and reward you every day?
I am seeking a Social Care Manager/Person In Charge who is looking for the next step up in their career. You will help lead and manage a Residential Service in Co. Kilkenny.
To considered for the role, it is imperative that you have a strong understanding of regulatory bodies, such as HIQA and DOH. You must have experience working with residents that have intellectual disabilities.
The Residential Service houses a number of service users with Intellectual Disabilities. You will be responsible for overseeing the running of the houses, ensuring "person centred" care to the residents and ensuring staff and support workers are managed efficiently and are well supported in their roles.
In order to be shortlisted for the position you must:
- Have a relevant third level qualification in Social Care/Social Studies/Nursing
- Have 3+ years' experience managing a residential service with service users with moderate challenging behaviours.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of Practice Standards & Policies - i.e. role of the person in charge, Health Act 2007 - regarding Adult Social Care Services.
- Be capable of implementing change management within an organisation, from staff level all the way through to senior management level.
- Have experience writing reports & managing financial budgets.
The role is Permanent and Full Time.
For further information or a confidential discussion about this role please call Emer Sexton on 0860437889 or Charlene Cooke on 0860227527