Person in Charge (PIC)
Are you a deputy Person In Charge or Social Care Team Leader looking for a step up in your career?
Would you like a challenging, rewarding role within an ever evolving organisation that is currently implementing change within the organisation?
I am delighted to be supporting my client in recruiting a Social Care Manager/PIC to lead/manage a Residential ID service located in south Dublin. T
This is a full-time, permanent position, a very exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to step up into a Person in Charge role.
I am looking for candidates who are committed to supporting people with disabilities and their families, in a person centred, community based, socially inclusive manner in accordance with our core values and ethos and underpinned by quality, best practice, and research.
In order to be shortlisted for the position you must:
- Have a relevant third level qualification in Social Care/Social Studies/Nursing
- Have 5 years' experience in social care with 3 years in a leadership/ supervisory role
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of Practice Standards & Policies - i.e. role of the person in charge, Health Act 2007 - regarding Adult Social Care Services.
- Be capable of implementing change management within an organisation, from staff level all the way through to senior management level.
- Have experience writing reports & managing financial budgets.
For further information or a confidential discussion about this role please call Charlene Cooke on 0860227527