Person in Charge (PIC)
Are you a PIC/Team Lead looking for a step up in your career?
Would you like a challenging, yet rewarding management role supporting vulnerable people with moderate intellectual disability?
I am delighted to be recruiting a Social Care Manager/Person In Charge to help manage and oversee residential services across various locations.
You must have 3+ years' experience managing a residential service with service users with moderate challenging behaviors, and not afraid to get hands on in your role. You will be supporting both service users and staff, ensuring the highest level of service is provided.
To considered for the role, it is imperative that you have a strong understanding of regulatory bodies, such as HIQA and DOH. You must have experience working with residents that have intellectual disabilities.
The Residential Service houses a number of service users with Intellectual Disabilities. You will be responsible for overseeing the running of the houses, ensuring "person centred" care to the residents and ensuring staff and support workers are managed efficiently and are well supported in their roles.
In order to be shortlisted for the position you must:
- Have a relevant third level qualification in Social Care/Social Studies/Nursing
- Have 3+ years' experience managing a residential service with service users with moderate challenging behaviours.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of Practice Standards & Policies - i.e. role of the person in charge, Health Act 2007 - regarding Adult Social Care Services.
- Be capable of implementing change management within an organisation, from staff level all the way through to senior management level.
- Have experience writing reports & managing financial budgets.
The role is Permanent and Full Time.
For further information or a confidential discussion about this role please call Emer Sexton on 0860437889 or Charlene Cooke on 0860227527