Person in Charge (PIC)
Are you a deputy PIC or Social Care Team Leader looking for a step up in your career?
Would you like a challenging, rewarding role within a growing organisation that is currently implementing change within the organisation?
I am delighted to be recruiting Social Care Managers on behalf of multiple residential services & day services in the Kilkenny region.
We have a couple of Permanent Social Care Manager positions within lovely service in the south east region of Ireland.
You must be capable of implementing change management within an organisation, from staff level all the way through to senior management level.
In order to be shortlisted for the position you must:
- Have a relevant third level qualification in Social Care/Social Studies/Nursing
- Have 5 years' experience in social care with 3 years in a leadership/ supervisory role
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of Practice Standards & Policies - i.e. role of the person in charge, Health Act 2007 - regarding Adult Social Care Services.
- Be capable of implementing change management within an organisation, from staff level all the way through to senior management level.
- Have experience writing reports & managing financial budgets.
For further information or a confidential discussion about this role please call Charlene Cooke on 0860227527