Person in Charge job Offaly
Job title: Person in charges / PIC / DON
Location: Co. Offaly
Type of jobs: full time, permanent
Reporting to: Proprietor
Are you looking for a new management position in elderly care? Join my client, a registered provider of a medium size nursing home with good HIQA inspection reports in Person in Charge capacity. As a PIC you be responsible for providing high standard of care to all residents and day to day management of the nursing home. You will be supported by a team of clinical staff and by a proprietor who understands and is passionate about caring for the elderly.
- Third level Nursing qualification and current registration with NMBI.
- Third level Management qualifications essential
- Minimum 3 years experience in elderly care within the previous six years of your career
- Minimium 3 years experience in a managerial position.
- Fluent English language
- You will be of good character, enjoy a challenge and take pride in achieved results
- The overall management of the home.
- Induction period: For a set period the person appointed shall work under the direction of a director of the company and until the systems, policies, standards and ethos of the company have been applied.
- Provide clinical leadership and direction for clinical staff, HCA and ancillary staff, which results in the delivery of effective, efficient and quality services to residents.
- Manage standards using evidence based care planning approach.
- Develop a shared sense of commitment and participation among employees in the development of service and in responding to the changing needs of residents.
- Formulation of policies and the selection, introduction and development of information and other systems for the care of the elderly services.
- Responsibility of management of all services over a 24-hour basis and ensuring that systems are in place to support these responsibilities.
- Develop collaborative care plans in conjunction with other professionals.
- Develop and implement a discharge policy and ensure good liaison with other services.
- Ensure that all aspects of drug administration comply with An Bord Altranis regulations and company's Policy.
- Participate, as required, in the recruitment selection and appointment of all staff under their aegis
To apply for this job, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact me, Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss this or other nursing jobs.
#jobfairy #weworkforyou #frsrecruitment #nursejobs