Person In Charge
I am looking for an experienced Social Care Person in Charge on behalf of a highly reputable disability service located in Co. Kildare.
This is a full time, permanent contract and would suit a compassionate, committed person who can demonstrate the ability to plan and promote person centred care.
If you have management and team leading experience in a disability setting, then I would love to hear from you!
- A minimum of a Level 7 on the QQI Framework - BA in Social Care Studies, Social Care Management or equivalent relevant qualification in Health or Social Care.
- Management Qualification essential.
- At least 3 years of senior management experience at a similar level of responsibility including demonstrative experience strategic planning.
- At least 5 years' experience in the health/social care or voluntary sector.
The Successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent IT & report writing skills.
- Full Drivers Licence and access to own transport.
Contact: If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please contact Isabel Gough on 353(0)86 1449043.