Person In Charge
I am looking for an experienced Social Care Person in Charge on behalf of a highly reputable disability service located in Co. Kilkenny. This is a 10 month fixed term contract and would suit a compassionate, committed person who can demonstrate the ability to plan and promote person centred care. This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of an enthusiastic team that strive to promote dignity and respect.
My client is well known in the community and are passionate about acknowledging every person's right to equality and self-determination and encourage participation in decision-making in work, social, cultural, spiritual, and home life.
If you have management and team leading experience in a disability setting, then I would love to hear from you!
This is a 10 month, full time contract.
- A minimum of a Level 7 on the QQI Framework - BA in Social Care Studies, Social Care Management or equivalent relevant qualification in Health or Social Care.
- Post graduate qualification ideally in Social Care Management or Management Qualification.
- At least 3 years of senior management experience at a similar level of responsibility including demonstrative experience strategic planning.
- At least 5 years' experience in the health/social care or voluntary sector.
The Successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent IT & report writing skills.
- Full Drivers Licence and access to own transport.
Contact: If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please contact Isabel Gough on 353(0)86 1449043.
FRS Recruitment: Looking to return home and kick starting your new career? Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply).
FRS are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.