Person In Charge
Are you an actional orientated, committed, qualified social care leader with 3 years management and leadership experience?
Here at FRS Recruitment, we are delighted to be supporting our client to recruit a Person in Charge for a growing disability service in the Kilkenny area.
The service provides Residential Life sharing Services, Day Opportunities and Support Services, for a total of 18 with special needs.
If you are an experienced social care leader with proven management experience with people with intellectual disability, then I want to hear from you.
This is a full-time permanent position which will average around 40 hours per week and may include on call at evenings and occasional weekends.
Profile of the Social Care Manager/PIC
- Be accountable for the overall provision of service, work collaboratively and ensure all staff are fully supported to carry out their responsibilities, inclusive of a Designated Centre, Supported Living Accommodation, and a Day Service.
- To ensure that 'no tolerance' to abuse is the prevailing culture underpinning service and supports to people.
- Effectively manage change; develop, implement, and review business plans annually following consultation with co-workers, residents, and the Local Committee.
- You will require a sound understanding of regulatory requirements; have skills to lead the safe support to residents within a complex residential environment.
- You will work with staff and co-workers to develop and plan all aspects of the service that promote quality for both services users and co-workers meeting Health Information & Quality Authority standards.
- Provide leadership to the service and line management to those working within the service
- You will have strong business skills and be qualified in social care. You will need to be committed to personal development and working as part of a team.
- Degree and post graduate qualification ideally in Social Care Management or Management Qualification
- Essential to have 3 years of senior management experience at a similar level of responsibility including demonstrative experience strategic planning
- At least 5 years' experience in the health/social care or voluntary sector
- Must have strong business skills
- Must be committed and flexible
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your updated CV to Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment, Mobile: +353(0)86 0227527.