Person in Charge (Antrim)
FRS Recruitment have a really exciting new opportunity for a Social Care Manager/Person in Charge within a rapidly growing Children Services in Antrim.
My client provides long term care for children with a severe learning disability where families are no longer able to provide it in the family home. My client also provides respite for families where children require high levels of care and it is important that carers have breaks to enable them to continue their role.
They ensure that staff have the necessary skills and knowledge to be able to deliver the specialist care and support required and encourage active learning opportunities.
This is a fulltime fixed term 9-month contract with a strong possibility that the successful candidate will be offered an extension or become a permanent employee within this rapidly growing organisation.
To be considered for this role you must meet the essential criteria, which includes:
- A minimum four years' work experience in a health and social care setting supporting individuals with learning disabilities and/or complex needs and a Professional Social Work qualification and registered on the appropriate part of the NISCC register without condition.
- Minimum of two years' experience of at least one of the following in a health and social care setting
- A management post in health and social care team/service; staff management; supervision, caseload management, care management, resource management; student supervision/mentoring, project management.
- Full valid driving licence on application and access to own transport on appointment.
- Available to take up work immediately
Successful candidates will be offered the following.
- Comprehensive company induction
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunity for additional hours
- Excellent training programmes
- Career development opportunities
- Paid annual leave which increases with length of service.
- Long service awards
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information