Job Description Performance Manager
Job Reference: 00100
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Ennis, Co. Clare
About Turas Nua
Turas Nua brings together a wealth of experience to help transform the lives of individuals in Ireland through the governments new JobPath programme. Turas Nua understand that finding and keeping the right people is vital to the success of any business and this is an exciting opportunity to join a new organisation that aims to make a difference to society by offering tailored support, training and guidance to long term unemployed people.
PURPOSE OF YOUR JOB
To lead the delivery of the job path contract at a local level, ensuring teams meet performance targets and offer support to our customers in line with our customer service standards.
You will need to be able to lead, motivate, develop, and manage a team of Personal Advisors to continuously improve and increase their capacity to deliver against targets. In particular, you will be responsible for leading and empowering the team to create and embed a culture of high performance and maintain an excellent level of service.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES / KEY RESULT AREAS
- Lead, motivate, develop and performance manage the team to continuously improve and increase their capability and deliver against their targets.
- Ensure customer service standards are understood and observed by all Personal Advisors (e.g., through Advisor observations and coaching) so that all customers are provided with the same high standard of service that maximises their chances of securing sustainable employment.
- Lead and empower the team to support and embed a culture of high performance.
- Undertake regular caseload reviews with Personal Advisors, prioritising those who are under-performing so that all Personal Advisors have the capability to deliver according to our customer service standards.
- Manage day to day contact with key stakeholders at a local level, maintaining a positive working relationship to ensure we receive sufficient customer flows to deliver according to service level agreements.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Third level qualification in a related field e.g. Management, Business
- Minimum of three years' experience of managing people, including managing performance.
- Experience of dealing with challenging customers and resolving conflict situations calmly.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and databases.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Excellent team player - experience of working successfully as part of a team.
- Highly efficient.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible and approachable.
- Previous management/team lead experience.
- Experience in a target driven environment.
- Detailed understanding of the local/regional labour market.