Pensions Team Leader
A skilled financial client is looking to hire a Pensions Team Leader to join their growing team in Co. Cavan. Due to company expansion, this position has opened up. This role requires experience in a managerial setting and team leading role.
- Deliver a high quality customer service across the team to our financial advisors and clients by ensuring the accurate and timely completion of all work items
- Effectively manage the work in pipeline and discuss problem cases with each of the team regularly and give them solutions to bring the cases to a close
- Set goals with each team member and ensure they know what is expected of them as well as carrying out regular individual performance reviews with the team
- Implement successful staff development programmes within the team
- Ensure the team is continually meeting the requirements of our regulators which include the Central Bank of Ireland, the Pensions Authority, Department of Justice and the Revenue Commissioners
- Acted / acting in a senior role on a team or previous team leader experience, where you can demonstrate helping and training others
- Excellent organisational and leadership abilities
- Strong communication and people skills
- QFA OR 4-5/6 APAs
If you are QFA/ APA qualified and have 3 years + experience in a team leader role or management role, and are seeking to join a solid company with excellent career opportunities- please apply with your most recent CV to Conor Kennedy for immediate consideration.