Our client, a leading legal practice in Dublin, is now looking to recruit a Pensions law solicitor to join its team.
The firm's Pension's team advises clients on all matters relating to pensions law. This specialist team acts as an integral part of the firm's business advisory services dealing with the establishment, merger, alteration and wind up of pension and employee benefit schemes, corporate governance issues, transactional matters, regulatory compliance and dispute resolution.
The team now seeks a Pensions Solicitor with 2+ year's relevant post qualification experience gained in a leading Dublin or London commercial law firm.
The firm is seeking a solicitor with the following experience, qualities and skills:
· Experience advising on complex pension law matters;
· Excellent technical and drafting skills and attention to detail;
· Superior analytical skills and commercial judgment;
· Naturally collaborative with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
· Highly organised and efficient with an ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure deadlines are consistently met;
· Ambitious and driven with a strong work ethic.
Experienced corporate/commercial solicitors with no direct pensions experience but an interest in this area of law might also be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious lawyer keen to progress their career in a respected firm with a strong and expanding client base.
Send CV or call John Cronin Solicitor at 00 353 1 834 0035 for a confidential discussion.