Payroll Specialist with HR/TA
Payroll specialist with HR/TA
Ballina, County Mayo
Full-time, Permanent role
FRS Recruitment is excited to bring to the market an opportunity for an experienced Payroll specialist, with talent acquisition experience to join our esteemed client.
Our client a well recognised brand is looking for you to join the team.
If you have strong payroll experience, and would enjoy talent acquisition OR perhaps you are looking to extend your skills and develop. This role has great benefits and provides hybrid working options.
- Prepare and submit payroll data.
- Respond to employee payroll queries.
- Manage HR administration for on/off boarding, transactions and movements.
- Create contracts of employment.
- Provide HR reporting and analysis.
- Maintain employee records as per company and legal requirements.
- Offer first level support on HRIS and improve processes.
- Update HR policies according to company and legal needs.
- Assist with internal and external audit requirements.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Essential qualification: Diploma/Degree in Business or Payroll with HR, payroll, and data analytics emphasis.
- 3-5 years of Payroll experience needed; HR administration experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of HRIS essential; previous Workday experience preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Strong attention to detail and adherence to data entry and integrity procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks, meet tight deadlines, and communicate concisely.
- Problem-solving skills and team player mentality.
IF this role is of interest to you, and you have the required skills and experience, please apply via CV for immediate consideration.