Payroll Specialist, Full Time
- Ensure the accurate processing of Payroll on a weekly basis across all entities of the Group, 200+ employees
- Manage the transition of Payroll function from external providers to in-house
- Ensure all real time Payroll requirements and deadlines are met
- Sending payslips to all staff on a weekly basis
- Manage the registration of starters and de-registration of leavers through Payroll and revenue online
- Process weekly bank payments files through online banking
- Reconcile and maintain payroll related accounts e.g. pension contributions, bike/bus to work, health insurance, BIK etc.
- Deal with staff queries responsively, accurately and confidentially
- Prepare and submit all Revenue returns relating to Payroll
- Prepare and submit payroll related CSO returns
- Manage staff expense claims
- Support any payroll system upgrades
- Ensure GDPR compliance in relation to maintaining employee records and archives.
- Support Finance team with tasks as required on time and attendance system
- Assist HR and Finance function as and when required
- Maintain own Knowledge on Payroll and Employment Legislation updates
- Any other duties as requested by your Line Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the Business
Does this sound like you?
- At least 2 year's proven experience in payroll systems gained within a working in a high-volume, fast-paced payroll function
- Minimum relevant payroll or IPASS qualification essential (or equivalent relevant payroll experience)
- Familiarity on working with a time and attendance system desirable,
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Package, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to strict deadlines, as well as on own initiative
Salary: 45k-50k (DOE)
Annual Leave: 21 Days
Hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm based on site in Swords, Co Dublin
We are an equal opportunities employer. We reserve the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs requires it.