Our client - a leading employer in Mayo is currently seeking to hire a skills Payroll Specialist with hands-on experience in UK, Ireland and at least 1 other European payroll function.
This is a Group Payroll function and you will have complete responsibility for the full running of the function. The role has both in-house and 3rd party providers.
You will ideally have a minimum of 3 years of experience within a large busy payroll function.
Key areas of responsibility will be:
- Month-end reporting including preparation of payroll journals and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Payroll Process for IRE, UK, US and a number of other countries.
- Creating and processing Payments of Employee benefits (Pension, Medical Insurance, Benefits, Cycle to work and others) for Group
- Reconciliation of Group Pension Provider Payments
- Research and monitor regulatory and legislative changes impacting payroll areas of responsibility.
- Main point of contact for any queries
- Assisting with the year-end audit and statutory accounts preparation
If you are a strong Payroll Specialist with EMEA experience and you are interested in joining an organisation that will give you a strong package of benefits including Pension, Health Insurance and Bonus - please apply with your most recent CV to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration.