Payroll & Office Administrator
FRS Recruitment have a excellent opportunity for a Payroll & Office Administrator with our client in Co Tipperary. This is a full time, permanent position with career progression opportunity. We are seeking candidates with precious payroll experience.
About your new role:
* Processing employee payroll weekly/monthly
* Familiar with PAYE modernisation for the payroll submissions to Revenue and download of RPN's.
* Maintain familiarity with new tax legislation
* Dealing with payroll queries from employees
* Answering calls and taking messages
* Documentation Control - printing, scanning, logging, and filing
* General administration and office-based duties.
* Keeping office records up to date
* Other ad-hoc duties as requested.
Experience and Qualifications required:
* Payroll qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
* Very good computer skills.
* Intermediate Excel skills.
* Very good communication skills and professional manner.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Ability to take instruction.
* Attention to detail essential.
* Good organisational skills.
* Ability to work as part of a team
* A can-do work ethic and a proven track record.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and accurately.
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069
Send CV through attached link