Payroll & HR Admin
We are recruiting for a Payroll & HR Administrator for our client in Co Offaly. This is a part time , permanent position.
The successful candidate will be required to run a weekly payroll for approx. 100 staff and provide HR & payroll assistance to Managers and Employees.
- Process weekly and monthly payroll
- Management of attendance / timesheets / sick pay /holiday pay
- Responding to payroll & HR queries
- Managing new starter process including employment contracts
- Co-ordinate & support recruitment activities as required - placing advertisements, screening CVs, arranging and confirming interviews etc.
- Filing, update and maintenance of personnel files
- Assist with updating of company policies where necessary
- Handle all employee matters consistently in line with company policies and procedures
- General HR administration
Skills and Experience:
- 1/2 years previous payroll & HR experience
- An IPASS or equivalent payroll qualification advantage
- Certificate or diploma in HR advantage
- Previous experience of Big Red Book Payroll desirable
- Knowledge of a Time Management System an advantage
- Permanent role, part time 20 hours p/week
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069
Send CV through attached link