Payroll and Benefits Administrator
Reporting to the Finance Manager on a maternity contact the role will extend to the following responsibilities:
- Engaging with payroll colleagues on salary/benefits set up for new hires
- Providing guidance to staff on their benefits options, administration on the employee life assurance & pension plan & acting as the key point on contact for relevant queries.
- Support employees as they plan for upcoming retirement, prepare statutory reports/statements for external benefits providers & support process improvement projects when needed.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar benefits/payroll administration role.
- 3 rd level degree qualified in a business studies, finance, HR or a related qualification
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills including a high level of ability in all Microsoft applications, particularly Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail