Payroll - Administrator - Global services // DUBLIN or LONGFORD
Dedicated specialists who are focused on providing Global payroll solutions to our clients.
This role will suit an ambitious, motivated payroll professional who is willing and interested in developing a career in all aspects of Global Payroll Services.
You will be working as part of our co-ordination team with our member firms to deliver payroll services to small, medium and large multinational companies across the globe.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Co-ordinating the delivery of client payroll processing via our Global Payroll Platform Payzaar, working in conjunction with our member firm payroll teams
- Investigation and resolution of payroll issues utilising the international network to procure and co-ordinate solutions to client queries
- Supporting clients in short term project engagements, payroll audits and short term staff shortages
- Working as part of an implementation team to on-board new clients through their payroll transition from a current provider to our payroll service
- Other such duties in connection with payroll processing, issue resolution and client relations as may arise from time to time
- Working on projects to improve service delivery for our clients via automation & process improvements
- Onsite and offsite client payroll support with end to end processing of domestic and international payrolls
Required essential skills & attributes
- Proven track record in a payroll role with an intention to pursue a career in international payroll
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) including strong excel skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience managing multiple deadlines
- A strong sense of responsibility and confidentiality
- Strong, articulate communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and keep abreast of developments
- Problem solving skills
- Highly organised and efficient
- Good interpersonal skills
Desirable skills / attributes
- Exposure to international and high volume payrolls
- Knowledge of end to end payroll processing including benefits administration, share based remuneration, statutory payroll regulations and payroll journal entries
- Experience in automation projects
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please contact Amy Cronin, by application with CV for immediate consideration.