We are hiring a Payroll Administrator for our client. You will work within the Finance Department and to be responsible for supporting the payroll team through data collection and analysis.
- To accurately follow all payroll procedures and have attention to detail when performing them and other administrative duties
- To follow all payroll timelines for daily, weekly and month end tasks.
- To work within a team and communicate with all external and internal parties in a professional, prompt, and polite manner
- Verifying fixed master data is correctly used in preparation of weekly payroll input files.
- Collating, issuing, and following up on payroll queries, in advance of payroll close.
- Reconciling and balancing data sets, before input into payroll system.
- Assist the payroll manager in preparation of the fortnightly payroll input file.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ideally two years working within a payroll team
- Excellent Verbal and Written English
- IPASS Qualification would be great but not essential