We have a excellent opportunity for Payroll & Inventory Administratorin Co Louth.
This is a 10 - 12 month contract role.
You will be responsible for administration across several functions, including production administration, weekly payroll, business systems.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of weekly wages; oversee and maintain daily clocking information.
- Maintain the attendance clocking report, absenteeism report & sick leave files/annual leave files.
- Assist with budget planning for Office Expenses and develop areas for possible Lean savings.
- Assist with accounts audit, gather invoices and supply auditors with any information needed regarding delivery dockets for invoices.
- Meet deadlines set for stock, wages & invoicing to ensure smooth month end for accounts
- Maintain electronic weighbridge system. Use this system to generate excel report
- Reconcile bi-product records with weighbridge system to ensuring accurate invoicing.
- Stock management on the ERP System.
- Develop and implement quarterly cycle counting of all dry goods, labels and finished goods to ensure control and security.
- Develop the goods receipts procedures for all materials.
- Co-ordinate the goods receipts process and carry out routine audits to ensure the processes are effective.
- Oversee the dry goods and finished goods warehouse space utilisation procedures to ensure safety at all times.
- Co-ordinate the stock taking procedures.
- Generate monthly reports for management
- Utilise reporting from finance to assist warehouse team identify trends and help find reasons behind liquid metric variances.
- Review inventory reconciliations
- Develop knowledge in all aspects of procurement of all purchased materials
- Provide assistance to the Procurement Manager when required
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel essential
- Experience or knowledge of ERP System advantage
- Previous payroll or strong numerical skills
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and to build and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong drive and desire to succeed with high levels of energy and ambition.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding environment.
- 3-5 years administration experience.
Send CV through attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069