We are seeking a Payroll Administrator for our Mid-Kerry based client. This will be an 18-month contract position to December 2020. The Payroll Administrator will work within a payroll team and be responsible for weekly and monthly payroll processing.
As the Payroll Administrator, you will provide full payroll support for weekly and monthly payroll and ensure same is processed in a timely and accurate manner. Full training will be provided to the successful applicant.
- High volume payroll processing
- Responsible for ensuring all payroll inputs are accurate & complete on time
- Monitor interfaces from Oracle, action & investigate any discrepancies in a timely manner
- Preparation and reconciliation of statutory returns.
- Respond to all payroll queries and ensuring they are answered within agreed timeframes.
- Experience in Payrolland general payroll legislation
- IPASS/Accounts Technician qualification would be a plus
- Knowledge of Oracle and Core would be welcome.
- Organised and methodical
- Ability to prioritise and use own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9 to 5.30 pm with some flexibility required
Please contact Donal at 066-7143995 for details or send your CV through the link provided.