Parts / Store Assistant
Our client is an established Agi Machinery business based in West Limerick. Due to continued expansion, they are seeking to recruit a Parts / Store Assistant for their operation on a full-time basis.
As a Parts / Store Assistant, your responsibilities will include Counter sales, Stock Control and supporting the workshop team.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of stock.
- Dealing with customers at the counter and offer advice on products.
- Processing cash and card payments and adhering to cash handling procedures.
- Liaising with couriers in the dispatch of parts to customers.
- Record of products and parts used by the mechanics.
- Undertake stock control and periodic stocktakes.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work as part of a small team
- Good Computer and IT skills
If you have a background in the Agri trade, Agri machinery, farming or automotive sectors, this position could be of interest to you. However, candidates from all sectors will be considered provided you have reasonable IT skills, good communication skills and a willingness to learn.
Both Junior and Senior applicants will be considered for this role and the salary will be reflective of experience.
Please email your CV through the attached link or call 066-7143995