Our client is looking to recruit a parts advisor for their well-established business in/near the Glanmire area in Co. Cork.
This is a full-time permanent position.
Duties to include:
· Dealing with in house technicians and charging parts to workshop job cards
· Taking customer calls, picking, packing and shipping of orders
· Maintaining and building relationships with trade customers
· Placing orders with suppliers
· Receiving, checking and computer inputting of supplier orders
· Allocation and binning of parts.
· Identifying of parts using Parts Catalogue
· Excellent IT & Communication skills for customer service
· Highly motivated, bright and enthusiastic
· Proven ability to work as part of a team in a busy environment
· Education: Min Leaving Cert, 3rd level relevant qualification is preferable
· Experience is a similar role (motor trade) an advantage
If you are interested in the position of Parts Advisor please apply through the link or contact Caroline on 086 7808835.