Part time Echocardiographer Cork
Are you looking for PART TIME job as an Echocardiographer? My client is looking for you! You will perform Echos 3 days OR 5 mornings a week with HSE hospital in Cork city. Contact me for full details or apply now.
You will be performing duties of a Staff Grade Cardiac Physiologist within an innovative and Cardiology Department in HSE hospital in Cork. You will have previous experience in a similar position and you will be joining a small team of Cardiac Physiologists and 2 Cardiologists who are experts in their field.
Position: Staff Grade Cardiac Physiologist / Echocardiographer
Location: Cork city
Type of role: part time (18.5h/week), permanent
Standard working hours: 3 days or 5 mornings per week
Salary: HSE scale (€40-47)
Reporting to: Cardiology Manager
Is this Your profile?
- Third level degree BSc in Clinical Measurement or Equivalent relevant scientific qualification (Level 8) or Certificate in Medical Physics and Psychological Measurement (MPPM)
- You will have a minimum of 1 year satisfactory relevant post qualification experience
- You will have clinical and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role.
- You will have ability to work under pressure, manage clinical and non-clinical situations.
- You will be of good character
- You will speak Fluent English
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment, or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
Applying through FRS Recruitment: providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. Our Compliance Officer will provide an additional support and guidance throughout the recruitment process.
#cardiacphysiologist #cardiactechnician #alliedhealthprofessional #jobs #ireland #frsrecruitment #plainfilm #parttimejob