Part Qualified Management Accountant
- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly management accounts Weatherbys Ireland Limited and Weatherbys Scientific Australia Pty Limited
- Monthly cashflow forecasting
- Provide back-up support for WL UK & Ireland GSB companies
- Support projects and analytical reviews across the business, as required
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Update & reconciliation HMRC VAT returns
- Intercompany transactions reconciliations
- HRI control account review and preparations
- Act as a local control point for the Group HR & Payroll function
- Support business-wide projects, as required
- Filing and general administration
- Office management support to the Weatherbys Ireland Management team
Part or fully qualified ACCA/CIMA, with technical experience to ensure accounting diligence, accuracy & integrity.
Manufacturing or Scientific expertise & experience, understanding of standard costings and variance investigation beneficial
Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (particularly MS Excel & MS Teams).
Inquisitive and able to see beyond what is currently in place and to spot potential risks and flaws in process and procedures.
Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
Ability to work to tight processing cycles for both accounting and payroll processes.
An important role for providing business area support, challenge & accountability.
The quality & nature of outputs from this role will influence & guide management decision-making, in the relevant business area.
A primary contact point for employees with financial business questions & issues, where clear communication is key.
Through support, guidance & challenge will make recommendations for change & control in the supported business areas.
- 1 direct report
- Management accounting, Payroll/AP/AR/Cashbooks (support)
Direct liaison with Department Heads/Managers, External parties such as Irish Revenue, External Auditors, and sister companies