Part Qualified Accountant
Our client is seeking to hire a Part Qualified Accountant to join their large finance function in Dublin on a permanent basis. You will have 2 years + experience within a busy finance function as well as experience with budgets and forecasting.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work as business partner with plc support functions including HR, I.T. & Quality delivering monthly reporting, supporting cost management and budgeting process.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts which includes the posting of accruals and prepayments as required to accurately reflect the costs of the business
- Work with Group and the wider business community to resolve and clear reconciling items in a timely fashion
- Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations for Companies across the group in line with policy and procedures
- Preparation of annual budget together with reforecast as required
- Support all general accounting activities during the month including the raising of purchase orders and posting of invoices
- Running of monthly cost allocations to subsidiaries across the Group ensuring the posting of all charges on a timely basis
- Act as point of contact with external auditors for balance sheet reconciliations
- Act as administrator on the SAP Concur expenses system ensuring user access changes are reflected in line with policy
- Relevant project work on key initiatives as required
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Part-Qualified with minimum 2 years' experience within accounts
- Experience in the preparation of monthly management accounts to strict deadlines
- Experience in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasting
- Significant experience in the area of Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Ability to work with significant volumes of data to investigate and arrive at a point which allows an information-based decision to be made
- Process orientated individual who strives for ongoing business process improvement
- Excellent communication, problem solving and presentation skills
- Demonstrated and proven ability to work within a team to achieve common goals
If you are part qualified and seeking to join an organisation with exceptional expansion and growth - please apply with your most recent CV to Rebecca Weafer for immediate consideration.