Part Qualified Accountant
Our client, one of the largest accountancy firms in the Midlands, is now seeking to hire a Part Qualified Accountant on a permanent basis in Cavan or Longford.
Your new role:
You'll be joining an energetic practice and gain exposure to a diverse range of clients across a number of industry sectors.
Some of your new benefits include the following:-
* Four day week, based on a 34 hour working week, at same salary.
* Flexible working hours and home working possibilities.
* Institute annual subscription fees are paid.
* Funded social events.
* Newly refurbished offices.
Your main responsibilities:
* Assist with managing a portfolio of clients across a number of industry sectors.
* Assist with preparation of sole trader, partnership and company accounts.
* Assist with preparation of income tax and corporation tax returns.
* Provide financial information and advice.
* Meeting with clients.
* Develop strong client relationships.
* Assisting clients meet their regulatory and compliance requirements.
Your skills and attributes:
* Third level degree or similar qualification.
* Experience in a similar role desirable but not essential.
* Part qualification from one of the Accountancy bodies.
* Basic knowledge / experience of both corporate and personal tax computations.
* Highly motivated with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
* Good technical skills.
* Positive can-do attitude and a team player.
* Team player with strong communication and leadership potential.
If you match the above skill requirement and are interested in having a chat - apply with your most recent CV to Lynn Kallides for immediate consideration.