Part Qualified Accountant
FRS Recruitment are recruiting for a Part Qualified Accountant to join our clients team in Co Galway. This is a full time permanent position which offers a hybrid model of working from home and office.
You will join a team that is motivated, engaged, and united by a shared passion for first-class customer service! You will report into the Finance Manager and gain excellent experience in a fast-growing company!
Hybrid working with an office base in Galway.
We are looking for a highly competent Part Qualified Accountant to work with our Finance Manager to support in delivering an efficient service to external and internal customers.
An ambitious Part qualified accountant will get excellent experience of the entire finance function within a dynamic SaaS business. Ideally the applicant will have a relevant degree and be aiming to complete his/her professional exams.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
* Assisting with monthly management accounts production
* Preparation and filing of Irish and UK tax returns (VAT, VIES, VAT Moss, PAYE)
* Reconciliation of bank, cash and credit card accounts
* Accounts payable management: supplier PO's and invoices, preparation of weekly payment runs
* Accounts receivable management: processing of invoices and ensuring timely debtor payments
* Reconciling debtors, creditors and nominal ledgers including prepayments, accruals, fixed assets & depreciation, forex calculations and consolidations
* Cash flow management
* Maintaining of fixed assets register
* Liaising with other departments, suppliers, and customers to resolve queries
Additional Skills and Experience:
* Working towards professional accountancy qualification e.g. ACCA / CIMA
* Strong organisational skills and time management
* Be efficient, with good attention to detail
* Have a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude
* Work well as part of a team
* Be flexible in your approach to work
* Exhibit strong analytical and communication skills
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise on 086 4670069