Part Qualified Accountant
Are you a Part Qualified Accountant seeking the next step in your career? Our client are looking for you to be part of their finance team. The role is based in Co Limerick and it is a full time permanent position. You will be reporting into the Finance Manager and this is a varied and exciting role.
The main role of the Part Qualified Accountant is being responsible for providing support to clients and colleagues to enable them to make sound business decisions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Support the Finance Manager in recording and retrieving financial data including maintaining monthly financial records, processing payments, cash handling to specific deadlines.
* Preparation of the monthly and annual financial reports
* Preparation of month end journals
* Analysis and review of General ledger transactions.
* Assist with end of year preparation and procedures
* Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted. Research any discrepancies by checking bills, invoices, sales receipts and bank deposit records.
* Perform collections functions, Record payments by entering them into a ledger or accounting software.
* Analysis and review of the Key Account Receivable accounts
- A third level qualification in Finance or Business
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Several Years working in a similar role.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to a very high standard is essential
- Knowledge of ERP systems is desirable
- Knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office, and Internet Explorer
- Skill in working in a detail-oriented, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks while maintaining consistent level of quality
- Ability to work with and for multiple employees and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Conscientious and hardworking individual who has the ability to work effectively in a fast moving environment, whilst maintaining accuracy at all times
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to deal with several issues at once
Send your CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069 for immediate consideration