Part Qualified Accountant
FRS Recruitment is exclusively recruiting for a Strong Accounts Payable / General Ledger professional to join a well-established team in Galway.
You will ideally be a part qualified accountant looking to continue with your exams and have a minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience within industry.
You will be a practical, organisation and result focused individual.
This role is being offered with a full remote option. Offices are based in Galway.
Reporting into the Finance Manager your main duties will be:
- Manage the Accounts Payable Function
- Manage budgetary control
- Completion of Daily Banking tasks
- Processing monthly journals with review of supporting schedules
- Present profit & loss and balance sheet reconciliations
- File & reconcile tax returns for PAYE and VAT
- Liaison with auditors
Requirements for the role
Part-qualified Accountant or Accounting Technician
Strong systems experience & experience of an Accounting System
Strong communication skills
Attention to detail and ability to follow up
If you believe you are a match to this position - please apply with your most recent CV to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration.