Part Qualified Accountant
We have a excellent opportunity for a Part Qualified Accountant for a immediate start with our client in Co Meath. This is a 6 month FTC.
* Ensure that all appropriate books and records of account are kept in the manner required
* Preparation of monthly management accounts to a deadline and review with management,
* Prepare month end management reports, sales, costs, business performance and analysis
* Assist in the preparation of Financial Accounts for annual audit and dealing with Auditor queries
* Reconciliation of all nominal ledger accounts including customers, suppliers and bank.
* Preparation of inter company invoices and Reconciliation of the inter company balances
* Preparation of company and Group VAT, PAYE/PRSI and P35 returns
* Liaising with Banks, Auditors and other external parties, e.g. CSO
* Prepare annual Budgets and periodic variance analysis
* Assist in the preparation of monthly cash forecasts.
* Assist in stock takes, produce stock valuations and manage stock controls
* Audit and work to improve the internal controls of the organisation
* Communicate and liaise with Internal Customers and colleagues to support the business
* Participate in future projects to enhance to improve quality and efficiency
* Identifying opportunities for process improvements or automation.
* Undertake any other tasks appropriate to the position, as requested by management
* Undertake flexible working hours to meet deadlines
* Excellent numeric and analytical skills
* Possess a comprehensive understanding of GAAP and IFRS
* Ability to meet monthly reporting deadlines
* Team player who will work with others to achieve company goals
* Self motivated to question and query anomalies and initiative to improve the process and work flow
* At least 3 years experience in a similar role, with good experience in the use of MS Excel and computerised accounting systems (currently Exchequer)
Send CV through the link
Phone calls to Louise on 086 4670069 for a confidential discussion about this opportunity