Part Qualified Accountant
We are recruiting for a Part Qualified Accountant/Accounts Technician for a client in Co Laois. This is a full time permanent position.
This is a newly created role , you will be responsible for preparation of accounts to trial balance.
Full training provided. This role offers flexible hours.
Start date: January 2020
Duties will include:
- Responsibility for the production of monthly Accounts to trial balance
- Account's Payable
- Processing invoices, reviewing and verifying invoices
- Sorting, coding and matching invoices before setting them up for payment.
- Preparation and processing of electronic transfers and payments.
- Maintenance of vendor files.
- Document Management
- General administration duties
- Use of SAGE 50
- Monthly reporting to management
Skills and Experience:
- 5 years experience in a similar role (industry)
- Excellent numerical skills
- Accounts Technician/Part Qualified Accountant
- Strong IT Skills
- Ability to work on own initative
- Previous experience with Sage 50 advantage
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069