Part Qualified Accountant
Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Part Qualified Accountant with direct practice experience to join their operations in Dublin City Centre.
You will become part of a strong existing team with excellent mentoring
* Will be a point of contact for clients while onsite and throughout the audit process.
* Internal relationships are key; requiring a good understanding of the firm's objectives/strategies, how they impact on the department and the part the job holder and the team plays in achieving them.
* Will be sharing knowledge and experience with others including on the job training of junior team members.
* Assisting management and Partner with preparation of clients' presentations including audit planning and audit reporting documents.
* Coaching and mentoring trainees within the team
* Other ad hoc department issues when required
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
* Working towards ACA/ACCA qualification
* Have good technical knowledge
* Have experience working with a diverse portfolio of clients
* IT skills; must have a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Driven with the ability to use own initiative
* Good communication skills - both written and verbal
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Good time management and organisational skills
* Team player essential
If you are a Part Qualified Accountant and would like to become a key member within a dedicated department with strong progression and support - please apply with your most recent CV to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration.