Part Qualified Accountant
We are recruiting for a Part Qualified Accountant for our client in Limerick. This is a full time, permanent position.
Duties will include:
- Management of the Accounts Payable function.
- Reconciliation of vendor statements, responding to queries and ensuring accurate documentation maintenance for audit purposes.
- Accounts Receivable - Invoice processing, posting/interface, Credit Control and reconciliation of systems.
- General ledger postings and reconciliations.
- Monitoring of company accounts. Bank reconciliations.
- Revenue Returns - RTC & VAT Returns.
- Sage Payroll.
- Sage Reporting - Project Budgets & Costings /Month End/ Year End.
Skills and Experience:
- You must have 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of Sage 50, Sage Micropay & ROS experience is essential.
- Construction experience or a similar fast pace environment is essential
- Computer literate in MS Office essential (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook)
- Good numeric skills, flexibility and good common sense is essential. Utmost discretion and confidentiality in all matters relating to work is essential.
- Proven effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise and remain focused.
Attractive package available
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069