Part Qualified Accountant
We are recruiting for a Part Qualified Accountant for our food manufacturing client in Co Offaly. This is a permanent position.
Duties will include:
- Monthly Management Accounts including balance sheet reconciliations and P&L variance analysis with presentation for review.
- Preparations of reports for future projections consisting of; Cashflow, Balance Sheet and P&L
- Management of Fixed Asset Register, including Additions, Disposals and Monthly Depreciation
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts and subsequent audit.
- Filing of VAT,Intrastat, PAYE and other revenue returns.
- Monitor KPI's and analyse for monthly review and review trends to aid strategic decision making.
- Monitor costs in all areas and liaise directly with department heads re same.
- Assisting all external auditors, revenue commissions, financial providers etc in any queries.
- Liaising with Finance Providers in relation to credit applications
- Review of Creditors Report and Implementation of Company's Credit Control Procedures.
- Posting of all required manual journals and management of Accruals & Prepayments
- Management of Daily/Monthly Cashflow
- Ensure the adherence of internal controls
Key Skills and Experience:
- Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant from a recognised accounting body (ACA, ACCA, CPA).
- Experience in similar role beneficial, however practice experienced candidates will also be considered.
- Must be highly competent in Excel and other Microsoft applications.
- Knowledge of Exchequer Software would be desirable, but not essential
- Experience in cost accounting a advantage, but not essential
- Team player with a high level of self-motivation in a busy working environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills - both written and verbal
- Very strong attention to detail and conscientious approach to work, with problem solving ability.
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069