Paint Shop Colour Consultant
Colour Consultant (Paints) - kilkenny
Do you have an interior design qualification or are you passionate about colour, enjoy approaching and selling to customers, and will provide enthusiastic, professional, and best-in-class service?
- Qualification in Interior Design or similar, or extensive previous experience in Colour Consultancy and/or Interior Design role.
- 2-3 Years of Interior Design experience is ideal, examples of work will be required
- Flexible in relation to hours/days of work, including weekends.
- Be comfortable using computerised equipment such as cash tills and stock systems.
- Must have a full driving licence with own transport.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- To be successful in this role you must demonstrate the ability to build strong relationships with customers and staff to ensure that sales and productivity targets are met and the highest standards of service are upheld.
- You will be an experienced salesperson with preferably paint/hardware experience and good product knowledge.
- Most of all, you will share their 100% dedication to delivering excellence in service.
- The ideal candidate will have an excellent track record with a solid and stable work history.
- You will be serving customers ensuring that fast and efficient service is provided.
- You will also need to be flexible in your approach and willing to help out in other areas of the business as and when required.
This is a full-time permanent position and a great opportunity to join a growing company and further establish your career.
Please contact Brian on 086 7773856
Sales, Retail Sales, Sales Assistant, Retail Sales Assistant, Kilkenny, Paint, Hardware, Interior Design