Associate Specialist or Senior Registrar Paediatrics
FRS are pleased to be working with the HSE to source an Associate Specialist in Paediatrics to join this busy University Teaching Hospital. Offering Associate Specialist Salary as well as Consultant level on call rates and strong benefits, this role will suit a Paediatrics Doctor who has completed postrgraduate training and is looking to step up. Experience in the UK or Ireland is preferred.
- IMC Registration active or in process
- Evidence of excellent communication skills
- 7+ years relevant experience
- Postgraduatequalifcation in Paediatrics;
- Member of the Faculty of Paediatrics of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (MRCPI Medicine of Childhood)
- Membership of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH)
- American Board in Paediatrics
- OR similar
Emma Fenton is a Client Relationship Manager in the Medical Division of FRS Recruitment. She has been recruiting Doctors for the Irish Health Service for 17 years. She has a strong network of contacts across all Irish hospital and prides herself on her fair and honest advice to all prospective Doctors.
'As a strong negotiator, I will find the best salary and remuneration package available in the best hospitals. I will work with you to find a role that will elevate your career and enhance your prospects for the future. I am proud to work with excellent administrators and compliance specialists who will assist you with all the required paperwork and make any necessary relocation as easy as possible.'
Please submit your CV online today and be assured that your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
I look forward to helping you progress your career.