Paediatric Registrar -immediate start
I am delighted to announce that I am currently recruiting Paediatric Registrars for July 2020 start.
I would like to receive applications from Doctors with strong interest and experience in General Paediatrics and Neonatology, that are interested in joining a team of highly qualified professionals in Ireland's leading West Coast Hospitals.
- Active IMC registration
- 3+ years in Paediatrics/Neonatology
- Valid IELTS or OET certificate is mandatory
- Experience in Ireland / UK / Europe / Australia / South Africa / New Zealand is preferred
Additionally, the great advantage would be one of the following:
- Member of the Faculty of Paediatrics of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (MRCPI Medicine of Childhood)
- Membership of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH)
- American Board in Paediatrics
In order to work as a Doctor in Ireland, it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC follow the link https://www.medicalcouncil.ie/Registration/
If you are interested in working in Irish Hospitals, please contact Milena Bednarczyk, Medical & Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment . I will be in contact with you on receipt of your CV, and to deal with any queries you may have.