We would like to invite applications from Doctors with a strong interest and experience in Paediatrics and Neonatal to apply for a Registrar level position in a Public Hospitals (HSE) in Ireland
The registrar is responsible for providing frontline and hands-on care for a wide variety of patients within the Paediatric Department. Not only does the registrar provide lifesaving medical care, they are also responsible for guiding and training the junior staff (SHO's). On-call duties are also required for Paediatric Registrars which allow the individuals to take full responsibility and gain valuable experience in their speciality.
Taking on this position enables a highly motivated experienced medical professional to develop new skills and to apply their extensive knowledge in a challenging but worthwhile and exciting environment.
Ideal candidates will have completed one of the following;
- Membership of the Royal College of Paediatrics MRCPH /MRCPI Paediatrics
- American Board of Paediatrics
- IMC registration or in the process of registering with IMC
- Relevant qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Previous research in clinical specialities with a number of publications
- Irish or UK experience desirable
- Excellent English skills (IELTS certificate with an overall band score of 7.0 or OET certificate with an overall band score of B)
FRS Recruitment is the leading provider to Medical and Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in working in Paediatrics in Irish Hospitals, please contact Sheena Morgan, FRS Recruitment. Tel: +353 86 464 8417