Paediatric Homecare Nurse Jobs
Position: Paediatric Homecare Nurses
Number of positions: 5+
Location: Nationwide (Meath, Louth, Mayo, Tipperary, Monaghan, Galway, etc)
Salary / Pay rate: up to €24/h, depending on experience and shift. Expenses paid
Type of role: Full time & Part time positions available, permanent (long term)
Working hours: shift work depending on client's requirement. Days & nights, weekends in rotation
As a Paediatric homecare nurse you will provide high level of care to patients in home setting, while communicating clearly with other team members, Nurse manager and family members at all times.
Full time / Part time/bank hours available with comprehensive training and clinical supervision provided. An excellent opportunity to join a fast growing paediatric focused home health care company.
Responsibilities and duties:
* Care of paediatric clients in their home setting.
* Maintenance of accurate and detailed records
* To liaise closely with other team members and Nurse Manager.
* Attend relevant meetings with company and/or clients and provide relevant feedback.
* Ensure that clinical skills are maintained.
* Maintain patient confidentiality at all times
* Third level Degree in Paediatric Nursing, alternatively Degree in General Nursing with 4+ years paediatric experience
* Active registration with NMBI
* Ideally 2+ years (4+ for RGN) post qualification experience working with children, ideally in homecare setting
* High degree of self-motivation, evidence of personal and professional development
* You will have excellent written & oral communication skills, computer skills and diligence with documentation, attention to detail, good time management skills.
* You will be flexible and adaptable to change.
* You will have a full clean driving license, as client visits are part of this job
What's on offer:
-Highly competitive pay rates
-Flexible schedules to meet your lifestyle needs
-Paid shadow shifts
-Premium weekend and holiday pay rates
-24/7 on-call clinical and administrative support from our management team
-Full Induction Training
-Orientation to home care
-Ongoing training and development opportunities/CEUs
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.