Paediatric Clinical Psychologist
Calling all Paediatric Clinical Psychologist's on behalf of a Disability Services for Children in Dublin.
I am looking to recruit a highly motivated,enthusiastic forward thinking Staff grade Psychologist to take up this permanent, full time position based in north Dublin.
The working hours are 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday, 37 hour contract.
The post holder will have excellent communication, clinical and team work skills and will have demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams in an acute care setting.
Don't delay contact Charlene Cooke today to discuss this unique opportunity.
Interested Candidates Will Have The Following
- A recognised qualification as a Clinical, Counselling or Educational Psychologist
- Candidates qualified outside the Republic of Ireland will be required to have validation of their qualifications with the Dept of Health and Children
- Relevant experience working with children with disabilities in a similar service
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Access to a car and full drivers licence
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you have sufficient experience and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information