PAC's Clinical Specialist Radiographer
Looking to join one of Europe's largest maternity hospitals?
I currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Specialist Radiographer, to join a Growing Dynamic, Supportive, rewarding Radiology department in Dublin.
Role Summary: Lead the department in PACS and Radiation safety; including compliance and staff education, General Radiography, Neonatal Intensive Care Mobile Radiography, Fluoroscopic studies on infants and female adults
I am looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- Post graduate qualification and 3 years' experience in PAC's (and this experience is after the post grad) OR
- Have not less than 3 years full time post qualification clinical experience OR
- 7 years' experience working in PAC's
- Registration with CORU
- Demonstrate a competence in management of PACS and RIS systems
- Carry out the duties of RSO
- Ability to interact with a range of people at all levels both internal and external
- Must be reliable, punctual and flexible
- Motivation and ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent team player
Benefits: Employees are rewarded for their hard work, commitment and dedication with ongoing training and development and great opportunities for career progression.
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please contact Donovan Lock FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 1450842, and email your updated CV
I will be in contact with you on receipt of your CV, and to discuss this amazing opportunity in more detail.