To provide a comprehensive and confidential secretarial support within the company with the following responsibilities:
- Provide a PA Service to the CEO and HR Director
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients.
- Carry out secretarial duties as required by the CEO These will comprise predominantly, report and letter typing, assistance with pitches, database entry, binding of reports and production of weekly/monthly reports.
- Provide all HR support to the HR manager and recruitment and employee relations
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Provide all administration support to maintain all records and reports where required
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Manage departmental accounts to include debt collection and client invoicing to a high standards.
- Assisting the team in maintaining department files and standards and meeting compliance requirements
This is just an outline on the responsibilities of the position as you will also be required to provide Ad-hoc PA support where required
- 2-4 years secretarial experience
- Preferred PA experience at senior management level
- Some knowledge of the business is desirable.
- Strong IT Skills and full working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Word,Microsoft PowerPoint,Microsoft Excel,Microsoft Outlook
- Good communicator and articulate
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver to tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and handle client queries efficiently
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise workload
- Highly motivated
- Completion of tasks in a discreet and efficient manner
- Good administrator
- Well spoken & presented
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as a team player
- Flexible attitude,outgoing , friendly and professional at all times
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a large organisation with an attractive salary.