PA and Senior Office Administrator
The successful candidate will possessing excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as highly motivated and IT proficient. A self-starter with a proven track record of working on own initiative or as part of a team.
- PA support to CEO, organise diary appointments, organising meetings and facilities for CEO & Managers
- HR administration, managing staff information, arranging interviews with applicants, reference checking, TMS management.
- Training: Sourcing & scheduling training for staff.
- Maintaining the company training matrix and working with auditors for safety audits.
- Make travel arrangements which include booking of flights and hotels for all members of staff.
- Source & manage stocks of consumables, stationery & other office equipment.
- Purchasing stock for stores, stock management and order planning.
- Facilities administration ensure the office meets H&S standards and is running smoothly.
- Organising venues, scheduling staff for company events, company days out & Christmas parties.
- Carry out general reception duties for all staff in the office.
- Help support communication process i.e. minutes of staff meetings, employee forums.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years in a similar role.
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft office.
- Excellent time management, organizational, oral/written communication skills, critical thinking and attention to detail is required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment including providing support to various members across different locations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Maintain confidentialityof sensitive information