Outbound Sales Representative - Agri
FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of 'Sales Executive (Agri)', on behalf of a leading Irish Agribusiness and based in Dublin West.
Salary: 28 - 30k + Bonus
- Populate our clients website information from customers websites, with information gathered through customer visits and other relevant content
- Sell advertising on classified pages in conjunction with sales team
- Support the wider sales team in educating and providing after sale care to our customers
- Identify further opportunities for growing advertising revenue across all platforms
- Work on the back-end system with the I.T. and technical teams.
- Liaise with marketing on promotional activities and messaging.
- Carry out sales calls to sell opportunities and to offer support with queries.
- Support Team with print sales.
- Support the wider team with events and promotional activities.
- Other duties as deemed reasonable by senior management.
- Sales experience essential
- Call centre experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective team player and an ability to work independently
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Farming / rural background desirable
- Knowledge of farming systems, livestock and farm machinery and ability to sell to agricultural businesses and to farmers
- Strategic and detailed thinker, business acumen and strong initiative
- Full clean driving license essential
- Bonus: 20% of salary subject to achieving individual budget/KPIs plus accelerator for exceeding individual budget
- Vhi (after 6 months)
- Permanent Health Insurance (PHI) & Life Assurance
- Lunch card for our office canteen: company top up of €40 monthly.
- Health programmes: health screening bi-annually, flu vaccine annually, employee assistance programme
- Expenses: business related mileage and expenses will be paid in line with the company's expenses policy
- Holidays: 1.75 days per month + 2 company days.
- Free parking in communal office car park
- Flexible / hybrid working: The current arrangement for the team is 2 days office, 3 days remote. If there is a preference for more office days this can be accommodated.
- Development opportunities:
- Career development opportunities including cross-functional team / project work, access to internal vacancies etc.
- Grow people development process
Apply today by sending your up to date CV below