OSIsoft PI Software Engineer
My client requires a OSIsoft Pi Software Engineer to join their team. Open to remote roles across Ireland and Europe. Reporting to the Regional Manager
You will be responsible for:
- Subject Matter understanding of SCADA, PLC, OPC, Continuous/Batch Historians and DCS Based control systems, including network topology concepts.
- Expert understanding of PI Architecture.
- Expert understanding of operational principals of RtReports and has created templates for customer. Capable of training other Engineers on RT Reports.
You will have:
- Master's degree in IT, Automation, Science or Engineering, or related discipline. or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 48 months of experience in programming and GxP environment preferred.
- OSIsoft PI System Infrastructure and Installation Accredited preferred but not essential.