Orthopaedic Registrars and SHOs
Leading university teaching hospitals are recruiting for Orthopaedic Registrars and Senior House Officers. These hospitasl are affiliated to the RCSI Hospitals Group - whose Academic Partner is the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI). These roles will offer the successful doctor the opportunity to work with leading orthopaedic consultants, gaining career-enhancing experience
As an Orthopaedics Registrar/SHO you will work with a team of medical professionals and be responsible for the following :
- To act under the supervision of the Orthopaedic Consultant in the provision of an Orthopaedic service and to support the Orthopaedic Consultants in their duties.
- To assess and clerk patients from the Emergency Department.
- To attend daily ward rounds with the Orthopaedic team.
- To review patients on a regular basis in accordance with the plan of care
- Document review findings in clinical notes in a timely and legible manner.
- To cover Operating Room duties as assigned.
- To attend to pre and post-operative work.
To be eligible for this post, you must meet the following requirements:
Hold IMC Registration
Hold valid IELTS or OET Certificate
Have at least 5 years of relevant experience
Postgraduate qualification whilst not essential would be an advantage.
Prior experience in Ireland/UK
Available to start working in Ireland immediately.
If you are interested in this role, please send me your CV through this website, and I will be in contact with you to discuss. Alternatively, you can call me, Eithne Vaughan-Witts on +87 9158782. I will respond to all applicants and look forward to hearing from you.
FRS Recruitment are market leaders in the recruitment of doctors and healthcare professionals for Irish hospitals. We have extensive experience in relocating doctors and our dedicated compliance team ensures that your move to Ireland happens in a timely and easy manner. Eithne Vaughan-Witts has worked in the medical and healthcare sector in Ireland for over 5 years and has the knowledge and experience to ensure that doctors find work in hospitals that are best suited to their skills, experience and career plans.