Order managment Supervisor/ Team Leader
My client is looking for a Team Leader to work in the Quote-to-Cash solutions in the Global Operations Department. This is a lovely progressive company in Clare, responsibilities to include:
- Supervise and develop a regional team of Customer Order Management (COM) Analysts to achieve excellent customer service success while adhering to Mentor Graphics global policies and procedures.
- Develop processes to support corporate strategies, procedures, policies, project implementation and delivery strategies on a global basis.
- Regional point of contact for Field Management, Legal, Credit, Finance, Customer Support, Consulting, Procurement, Information Technologies and external customers such as Distributors and Affiliates.
- Perform Non-Standard Deal analysis, implementation, and administration.
- Previous experience managing teams directly or leading critical infrastructure or high profile business process improvement projects
- Experience in project / integration / program / change management in a similar operations environment
- A strong desire to grow in a leadership role and influence across teams and regions
- Must be willing to travel as needed