Order Management Administrator
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting an Order Management Administrator for 6 months temporary role based in Balbriggan.
Are you passionate about working as a team working side by side with your colleagues to deliver shared success processing important orders, crediting returns and providing excellent customer service.
You will be responsible for working with the team processing/entering new orders, service orders and credit returns efficiently and accurately using SAP. You will also correspond with customers through email and telephone, providing trouble-shooting information, investigating and responding to complaints in a professional and timely manner
- Open post / repair, remake, new orders, credits and queries, photographing incoming work;
- Enter orders into SAP, selecting appropriate accounts and using a range of shipping methods;
- Export customer settings into manufacturing software;
- Collate paperwork and pass to the accounts department;
- Complete all clerical, admin and system tasks with accuracy and efficiency, understanding all elements of the system and learning new skills where appropriate to avoid unnecessary call transfers.
- Processing orders & SAP experience - essential;
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, processing work quickly and accurately, flexing between tasks and prioritizing effectively;
- Good understanding of SAP, Salesforce.com;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Ability to read, interpret and understand customers' requests;
- Good problem-solving skills.